Monday, January 03, 2005

Some Old Notions

.
I was cleaning out some papers, and came across a page I wrote back when I was just fourteen years old. I found it interesting, in that the statements I wrote pretty much still apply for me as valid today. I thought I'd copy them down here, and you can decide for yourself if they are valid:

1. A man will oppose cheating and wrong whenever he finds it in another, since it will cost him.

2. Power and Honor come mostly through Peace and Justice.

3. Every successful group or government has a fair 'people policy'.

4. Every successful group or government has a sub-group to protect rights.

5. There is no Honor without Peace.

6. There is no Honor or Peace, without Freedom.

7. There is no Honor, Peace, or Freedom, without Justice.

8. Justice only comes through individuals.




No comments: