Thursday, April 14, 2005

"Revelations" - An Advisory

...


OK, I admit I was curious.

So, I watched NBC last night to see "Revelations".

What.

A.

Waste.


Never mind the really bad acting (sorry, but Bill Pullman would make 3-day-old oatmeal look exciting in comparison) and excremental writing apparent in the screenplay, it's fingernails-on-a-chalkboard to me, that they could imply a certain book of the Bible in the show's title, then completely ignore that book in what the show is about. It's about as logical as making a show about business integrity, and casting a dolt who keeps filing bankruptcy to dump his mistakes - wait, that's how 'The Apprentice' works, isn't it? OK, then it's like making a show about what it's like in the White House, then casting a liberal President instead of accurately reflecting the last 4 1/2 years under President Bush - wait, that's how 'The West Wing' works, I guess; NBC has a trend here.

Anyway, in case you are considering watching this show, I need to warn you, it's just another 'Omen' rip-off which heckles Evangelicals along the way.

No comments: