Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm Not Dead

Hullo, sorry I have not posted since last Friday. I kept trying to come up with witty insights, but instead I wrote such utter dreck that even I knew better than to post it.

This particular post is not to make any wise or clever insight; I'm franklty tired and likely to be very, very boring. I will warn you ahead of time, that my next few posts are very likely to be Potterish, although I can't help but comment on the ANS syndrome - I mean, it's a really slow news week, when CNN and Fox both feel compelled to announce the latest gossip on the corpse and court fight of Anna Nicole Smith. You'd think we could find out about Darfur, or have a good laugh at Al Gore's 'Global Warming' expedition in glacial setting, or maybe consider the threat from Iran and Syria ... but instead it's lawyer time.

Sheesh, no wonder I'm fatigued.

More soon, next time with a litte more focus, I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel a bit of Monty Python coming on..."I'm not dead", "Oh shut up, you soon will be"

DJ, ANS is enough reason for all sane people to need a break from things. Just relax and enjoy yourself