Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Someone Left A Door Open ...

By now, some of the more alert readers have noticed that I have found my way aboard Wizbang Politics. Actually, Lorie Byrd and Alexander McClure were kind enough to invite me there, so I will be posting there on politics, although I will be cross-posting here at Stolen Thunder as well. Non-political threads will be posted here, however, including my opinion on various and sundry topics.

My opinion of Wizbang! has grown with more familiarity. Wizbang! Is actually a set of blogs, whether one means the original Wizbang!, Wizbang Bomb Squad, Wizbang Pop!, Wizbang Sports, or of course Wizbang Politics.

Talk about your variety! I have to admit that I did not look closely enough at Wizbang earlier, or else I would have noted that these guys have a lot of the things I said would make a good blog into a Superblog; organization, input from multiple writers, direct comments and feedback from readers, and a wide range of interests to address. Frankly, I should have known that any blog Lorie chose to be part of was a winner! And working in tandem again with Lorie and Alexander is really good on a lot of levels.

So there it is; I will be posting political pieces on Wizbang Politics, reading the other Wizbang ’departments’ with interest, and as always I will continue to punch out my own unique stuff here at the Thunder.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats DJ, it is something I have wanted to see since the meltdown at the "other" site. Having you, Lorie, Alex together again is awesome. And hopefully when time permits, Jayson will be able to blog again.

Take care and best wishes :)...blog on!

Anonymous said...

An absolute treat..better than the win in Ca. 50th.

When I read Lories post last night I thought justice had been served..this open door will be most successful..the closed one will not.

Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Finally I can leave a comment! Blogger didn't work all day.

Congrats, DJ, on going to Wizbang! It is great to have 3 of my 4 favs on one blog again.

I really miss Jayson; his take on politics is close to mine plus we like many of the same bands. He added a different dynamic to the group.

Knock'em dead at Wizbang and they should be delighted with their recent additions.

kimsch said...

Glad you are both "here" and "there".

SCGeeCheeGirl said...

Like everyone else, I am glad you are there. Now, how to we talk Jayson into get over there?

Anonymous said...

again...

so happy to see...

congratulations...

quality is quality...