Sunday, May 21, 2006

Another Difference Between Men and Women

...

I was getting coffee earlier this week, and on the TV some folks were watching this woman explain how she had been "abducted by aliens for several hours" one night.

And it occurred to me:

If a woman is gone all night, and when she returns she says to her husband or boyfriend that she was abducted by aliens, you can expect the man to be sympathetic, and at least to hear her out.

If a man is gone all night, and when he returns he says to his wife or girlfriend that he was abducted by aliens, you can expect the man to get physically attacked twice. Once for being gone all night, and the second time for not having a better excuse!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

While my gut agrees with your comment, my mind tells me Don't . . . Go . . . There.

Not if you want to stay alive once the significant females in your life learn about your opinion.

Anonymous said...

I can hear Robot B9 from Lost in Space ... "Danger, D.J. Drummond! Danger!"

Anonymous said...

So many things to say... so many ways of getting slapped around!

Anonymous said...

Let's see your better excuse Bud