Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I Chose My School

.~.

Readers who have read my work before, are aware that I am pursuing my Master of Business Administration degree. The question had always been, which school?

I have written at length on the importance of choosing a school which meets your individual needs, specifically here, here, and here. I also rated the best values for an Online, AACSB-accredited MBA school in the United States. The AACSB, for those unfamiliar with the AACSB, this stands for 'the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business', which is internationally recognized as the top tier for business schools.

So, after a long process of evaluating options and weighing the likely result of choices, I have elected to pursue my MBA at the University of Houston at Victoria.

Now, all I have to do is let Rice, Tulane, Gonzaga, and all the other schools which have swamped me with brochures and mailers know that I have made my choice.

Then I can start figuring out the specifics of what I will spend my first semester!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations !!!

well done...

Anonymous said...

The online University of Houston?

I think you definitely found your intellectual match! LOL